Have you ever wondered how to order your research raw materials as a researcher? Most of the products required for researchers are scheduled or controlled substances, and there are steps to get these products.
However, do we need to go through these steps? Some researchers have been able to Buy research Chemicals online without possessing or providing the required certificates.
Yes, it is possible to get research chem online from online shops without submitting any certification. Researchers have been able to Buy Etizolam powder online at UsRC Vendors and get their packages delivered overnight, and they also offer next day shipping with guaranteed delivery.
What are the Steps to Take to Obtaining Research Chemicals?
All research investigators must prepare a Request Package to obtain research chemicals and controlled substances from the NIDA DSP Buy Ketamine powder. A Request Package should include the following items:
1. A cover letter including:
- Name, phone number and e-mail address of Research Investigator (and consignee, if applicable), Buy JWH-018 powder.
- Provide a current and complete address that would allow shipment by a suitable carrier such as Federal Express (FedEx) (i.e. street address, building name or number, room number, city and state) – This address should coincide with the address on the DEA order form.
For radio-labelled drugs or chemical substances, Buy Crystal Meth Online indicate the address to which such materials will be shipped. If the shipping address is different, Buy from the researcher’s address, the researchers must submit a copy of the radioactive materials license.
- If applicable, NIH grant number of project and name and contact information of project’s NIDA/NIH Program Officer. If a non-grantee, no info on Program Officer and grant number are required.
- Name(s) and quantity of compounds or other substances being requested,
- The total radioactivity (preferred units of measurement, mg per vial, etc.)
- If multiple studies/tasks are planned, Buy Crack Cocaine combine projected needs into a single order rather than placing several separate requests in a short time interval. To avoid delay, the request should generally be limited to four items or drugs/compounds per order.
Avoid drug abbreviations, and Buy 2C-B Pink Cocaine Powder include specifications such as (+), (‑), (dl), base, or salt, as appropriate. Please visit the NIDA Drug Supply Catalog (PDF, 11.6MB) (this document is not fully accessible, for help viewing this content,
2. The Research Investigator’s curriculum vitae (CV).
3. A detailed research protocol indicating:
- The specific aims and goals of the proposed study (preferably the study abstract) Buy Cocaine Powder Online.
- The number of experiments and experimental subjects
- The dosages or concentration of drugs
- Where to buy research chemicals online
- Calculate the required amount of drugs or chemical substances for your project and submit your request well before your planned experiments or tasks, or 6‑8 weeks before depletion of stock on hand for ongoing studies/jobs. Buy Colombian Cocaine.
- Justification of quantities of the drug(s) requested. If the request is related to a previously submitted protocol, provide a reference to this protocol and a brief statement of progress along with references to resulting publications. Buy Peruvian Cocaine Online
4. Statement of commitment that NIDA will be acknowledged in research publications using Buy Peruvian Pink Cocaine the NIDA Drug Supply Program.
5. A completed DEA Order Form-222 for Schedule I-II controlled substances.
- DEA Form-222 is not necessary for drugs in Schedules III‑V, but a valid registration for the appropriate schedule is required.
- Under the third column of DEA Form-222 (Size of Package), list quantities as bulk weight Buy White Doc Cocaine. Radio-labelled compounds must be listed by weight and NOT by units of activity.
6. A copy of current DEA registration, Form DEA-223 for controlled substances.
- The Research Investigator’s responsibility is to keep their registration current and verify the drug code for the requested drug.
- Investigators who request a Schedule I drug and Etorphine HCl or Diprenorphine must provide DEA documentation under which the requested drug is covered under their current DEA registration.
- Avoid drug abbreviations, and include specifications such as (+), (‑), (dl), base, or salt, as appropriate.
7. A copy of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission license for radioactive compounds. For more information, please visit the Nuclear Regulatory Commission licensing website.
8. For clinical research projects involving human subjects
- Provide your Investigational New Drug (IND) number with a copy of the approved IND letter from the FDA. For more information, please visit the FDA IND Application website.
- A copy of your Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval letter,
- A copy of your Data Safety and Monitoring Plan,
- Proof of registration with clinicaltrials.gov (NCT #)
- A copy of the study consent form(s)
9. For primary (non-human) research projects
- A copy of the document demonstrates that the Animal Care & Use Committee approves the research and that adequate care in conducting animal research will be exercised (if applicable). Please visit the Animal Care & Use Committee Animal Study Proposal website for more information.
10. For ongoing research projects (This includes research previously supported by the NIH before request)
- Reference information1 about the previous protocol / FDA approval to the previous protocol
- A brief statement of progress (500 words or less)
- A list of any relevant publications.
11. Billing Information for Shipping Costs:
- U.S. investigators should provide their FedEx account number to bill shipping charges,
- International requests for controlled compounds should provide their United Parcel Service (UPS) Supply Chain Solutions account number to bill shipping charges. For non-controlled compounds, the investigator should provide their FedEx account number.
12. For Foreign Investigators, please submit the Import Permit (preferably in English) issued by an appropriate agency of your government if the request is for an internationally controlled drug substance. The name of the supplier on the import permit must be listed as follows:
Order Research Chemicals Online
- The import permit should be accompanied by a signed statement from the investigator to the effect that the drug will be used solely for research and will not be re-exported. The import permit must contain an exact address and individual name to deliver the requested medication (not a post office box number). Shipment should be indicated on the import permit as Air Freight to this individual. Specify the appropriate port for customs clearance purposes and provide the name and address of the Customs Clearance Agent if one is used.
- Please obtain the longest possible expiration date on import permits.
- Foreign investigators requesting drugs or other substances that are not very stable should be sure to make advance arrangements that would allow these drugs or other substances to be released to them expeditiously.
- It is particularly relevant when dealing with radioactive materials with high specific activity (>1.0 Ci/mmol). These compounds are shipped as solutions in ice and will not stay cold for more than 48 hours; they must be retrieved and put in cold storage immediately to prevent decomposition.
- Foreign investigators should also be aware that compounds are shipped with a listed value for insurance purposes. Since this may cause problems with customs officials, investigators should determine the necessary steps to avoid these customs complications in advance. Often an official statement that the compounds are for research only and have no commercial value is sufficient.
Failure to comply with the guidelines above may delay the processing of your request.
NOTE 1: ETORPHINE AND DIPRENORPHINE – Request for either of these two compounds should be made on separate order forms when ordering additional compounds at the same time. Etorphine hydrochloride and diprenorphine (free base or hydrochloride) Buy Mephedrone Online are Schedule II drugs.
While etorphine free base is a Schedule I drug. Therefore, etorphine free base should be ordered using DEA Form-222 as is appropriate for all Schedule I drugs. Buy research chemicals online
NOTE 2: For CARFENTANIL, ETORPHINE, and DIPRENORPHINE – DEA registration is required if the research investigator requests these compounds.
The DEA certificate must show the proper registration for such compounds.